Cranberry orange juice smoothie is the best thing to make during the holiday season. It is also a healthy start to any day. You can take this smoothie as breakfast, snack, or even meal. Sometimes we get bored of drinking the same smoothies. It is human nature to seek new things. That is when you realize you need to taste this delicious drink. The color of this smoothie is appealing to the eyes that make it tastier. You can find this smoothie in many shops. But your priority should always be a homemade smoothie. This smoothie has the perfect balance of banana, cranberry, orange, and other fruits. It also has a sweet and tart flavor which makes it different than other smoothies. It is also an energy booster. A glass of this smoothie can make you feel the energy and help you survive the rest of the day. You might need a fruit dispenser for this recipe. Fortunately, the commercial juice dispenser price is low, and you can buy it from any electronics shop. Without any further ado, let’s start making cranberry-orange juice smoothies.
Recipe Name: Cranberry Orange Juice Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 10 oz. orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 5 oz. milk
- 1-banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Mint (to garnish)
- Strawberry chunks (to garnish)
- Orange slices (to garnish)
- Cranberries (to sprinkle)
- Gather all ingredients.
- If you are using frozen fruit, throw it in the blender.
- If you are using fresh fruit, you will have to wash and cut it.
- Take the banana and peel it off.
- Now cut it into small pieces.
- Now take the cranberries and rinse them under fresh tap water.
- Dry the cranberries with a paper towel.
- Take the strawberries.
- Wash them under clean water.
- Now take off the leaves and pat dry them.
- Now take an orange and a juicer.
- Put the orange in the juicer.
- You will get fresh orange juice in the glass.
- The next thing you have to do is prepare the garnishes.
- Take an orange and slice it.
- You will only need a maximum of two slices.
- Now take strawberries and cut them into small chunks.
- Take some mint leaves and wash them.
- Now dry the leaves and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Take a blender and add milk, maple syrup, and fruits (Except garnishes) to the blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes.
- Now pour it in two glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries, cranberries, orange slices, and mint.
- Serve it immediately.
- Frozen fruit can vary the texture of your smoothie. It will make the frozen thick. You will need to decrease the fruit amount or increase milk to get the desired consistency.
- You can add protein powder to increase the protein level of your smoothie.
- Vegans should opt for vegan options.
Total fat: 1.2 g
Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 43.5 mg
Carbs: 31.7 g
Sugar: 19.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
Protein: 2.2 g
Iron: 0.8 mg